Penal Reform International is proud to work with corporations and organisations all over the world, forming mutually beneficial partnerships and strengthening our capacity to promote fair and effective criminal justice systems.
At PRI, we are passionate about nurturing strong relationships that support our work and which also deliver clear benefits to our partners. We will collaborate to create a partnership that suits you and which provides an invaluable contribution to our work protecting the rights of those in contact with the criminal justice system.
Click here to learn about our corporate partnership with Linklaters.
How can you support us?
- Work with us – Why not donate your valuable skillset? The work of past volunteers ranges from conducting legal research for PRI projects to professional photography.
- Fund a project – Would you like to fund research, programme or advocacy work in a specific area of penal reform that PRI works on? Fund a project from beginning to end and see first-hand the impact your support can have. Alternatively, you can contribute to some of our ongoing work.
- Make PRI your Charity of the Year – Making PRI your official charity partner is a fantastic way to streamline fundraising efforts and inspire your staff, stakeholders and clients to get involved.
- Host an event – Why not host a great event for your staff or stakeholders that also promotes fair and effective criminal justice? You could donate the proceeds of the event to PRI or offer your office for one of PRI’s own events.
- Take on a challenge – Stretch yourself and build team morale with a sponsored cycle, run or even mountain climb for PRI.
- Fundraise for us – There is no better excuse for cake in the office than a bake sale. Alternatively, you could brighten the work day with a charity raffle. There are so many ways to raise money for PRI and you could even double your donation by matching the money raised by your staff.
- Give through Payroll – A simple and easy method that makes a huge difference. Staff can give any amount and this way of giving goes even further than a standard donation, since it is paid out of earnings before tax.
What can we do for you?
- Global reach and expertise – Your organisation will benefit from PRI’s global expertise as an international advocate of prison reform, with UN consultant status, and as a practitioner implementing programmes at a national and regional level.
- VIP invites – Your organisation will receive invites to PRI events where you can meet other partners and prison reform practitioners and get up-to-date on the latest criminal justice news and developments.
- Regular updates – As a valued supporter, you will receive regular updates on PRI’s activities and will be kept informed regarding projects you have been involved in and their impact.
- Communications – Through our network of international stakeholders, we share the fantastic work that is financed and supported by our partners. We are also happy to collaborate on communications projects to document and share the work we have done together more widely.
For more information please contact our Fundraising Manager Victoria Smith at email@example.com or call +44 (0) 20 3119 0986