This training resource has been designed to support stakeholders to put the UN Bangkok Rules on women offenders and prisoners into practice. It draws on global good practice and research findings to provide practical guidance, using exercises and case studies.
At the end of the ten modules, you will have the tools and knowledge to design gender-sensitive policies and practices
for women offenders and prisoners and apply them in your professional role.
The Workbook includes:
- 10 modules, with clear learning objectives
- brainstorming to develop new ideas
- exercises to check your understanding
- case studies to help you apply international standards
- good practices to inspire new thinking and provide solutions
- additional resources to delve deeper into specific topics
- end-of-module quizzes to assess your understanding.
While the Workbook has been designed as a self-learning tool, it can also be used as part of group training sessions. It is designed for prison staff, policy‑makers, healthcare practitioners, representatives of intergovernmental and non-governmental organisations, and other interested stakeholders.
This course is also online!
If you download a resource, please link to it from your website or share with your professional network.