PRI’s Central Asia office has produced a magazine reviewing the implementation of the Capstone Project in Kazakhstan over the past two years.
This project, which is funded by the Embassy of the Netherlands in Kazakhstan, aims to improve human rights education for students in Kazakhstan, in line with the educational goals and principles of the Capstone Project. This includes increased awareness of human rights courses and improved capacity of national professors to mentor students carrying out human rights research and projects.
The magazine includes interviews with:
- Students from Atyrau State University, Kazakhstan, who participated in the project
- International experts and teaching staff from universities in the Netherlands
- Professors from national universities in Kazakhstan
- Nora Dessing, Chargé d’Affaires at the Embassy of the Netherlands in the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Azamat Shambilov, Regional Director of PRI’s Central Asia office
If you download a resource, please link to it from your website or share with your professional network.